No 1 Home Green, off Boultham Park Road, Lincoln
Postal address LN6 7GW – recommended sat-nav setting LN6 7SS
For a limited period only, the price includes stamp-duty and a £500 contribution to legal fees for owner-occupiers; part-exchange may also be possible
A delightful retirement-style 2-bed bungalow, in a small private gated development, with adjacent gated car-parking space
This Gusto Home is one of ten fast-selling new 2-bedroom bungalows convenient to Lincoln City centre. Situated on the edge of delightful Boultham Park, this is an ideal down-sizing or retirement property, very close to essential services such as the local medical practice, public library, pharmacy, coffee shop and Co-op convenience store. The various Lincoln retail parks to the west/south of the City are a short driving distance away.
This delightful new home offers the low-energy benefits provided by modern building standards, and includes durable, low maintenance double-glazed UPVc windows throughout. All fixtures and fittings are to high standards.
This spacious and well-specified new home provides convenient accommodation that extends to more than 766 square feet (71 square metres) and includes an open plan living room with triple-glazed patio doors to a terrace and easily managed fenced private garden. The open plan living room kitchen-dining area is linked by an inner hallway to the two good sized bedrooms and the family shower-room.
Access to all properties is pedestrianised and approached via a code-controlled security gate. An allocated car-parking space approached via a fob-controlled security gate is adjacent to the development; there is also a nearby small public car-park for the convenience of visitors.
All windows, the patio door to the rear and the front entrance door are engineered timber, triple glazed units with multi-point locking.
Other specification details for all six properties include:
- Kitchen-Diner: : Fitted-out with a range of quality Chris Sharp units with Hotpoint fitted appliances including a tall fridge freezer, gas hob with overhead stainless-steel extractor and slimline integrated dishwasher. The flooring is luxury vinyl tiling.
- Lounge: Quality fitted carpet and triple-glazed patio door to the rear aspect.
- Master Bedroom: Quality fitted carpet and triple-glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Bedroom Two: Quality fitted carpet and triple-glazed window to the front aspect.
- Family Shower-room: Fully-tiled walk in shower cubicle, wash hand-basin and low-level WC; luxury vinyl tiled flooring and extractor fan.
- Utility Room: Plumbing for a washing machine and space for dryer alongside wall-mounted gas-fired combination boiler providing hot water and central heating.